Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More randomness (Franco, Statues & Nudes)

 Hi. I cannot believe I haven't posted a thing since earlier this month! Time flies. Anywhoo, this first bit of scratching is supposed to look like James Franco, although I see I "pooched" out his mouth a bit. (I like when I see my work on the computer because it takes it out of my element and I see things differently. Usually the errors are glaring! That left eye is bugging me too! (his left) 
Some statues - 
and some nudes (these from magazine clippings - not life) Trying for that "roundness" quality. Ok, been painting and hope to post that soon. cheers and God's peace. ks



1 comment:

  1. Great to see you posting again Karen! Your drawings are great,there is roundness and textures.It'll be lovely to see your paintings too.What music do you listen to when you're painting?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...